8 weeks & 6 days out

This is just a quick update on where I’m at with my progress since I’m exhausted! Today was a hard day in the gym and didn’t have much energy after my third set of deads. It feels like they took everything out of me! I was ready to call it quits for the night but I still had an entire workout to go thru! Sunday’s is always my long workout and now that I’m leaner it feels that they’re getting harder to get thru. But I did it! I didn’t give up and worked on psyching myself out to still finished strong.

The fat loss is starting to slow down. It’s not going as fast as in the beginning but the coach says that’s normal the leaner I get. I think I’m okay with it since I still have plenty time to nail it down.

So today I did:

Legs
Conventional Deadlifts – 200 lbs x7x3 (these killed me!!!)
Leg presses – 290lbs x10x3
Seated Leg Curls – 80lbs x10x3
Seated Calves – 115 lbs x16x3

Delts
DB presses – 35lbs x9x3
DB Lateral Raise: 10lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Cable Rear Lateral Raise: 20 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Tris
Bench Dips – +25lbs x10x3
Dumbbell Decline Extensions – 15lbs x8x3
Bent Over Extensions – 50lbs x10x3

And here is a quick shot that Paul took for me… excuse the expression since Paul took it before I was ready to smile lol! (I was also pooped! haha!)

Share to Facebook|Pin Site Image|Tweet This Post|back to top
  • 05/16/2011 - 5:52 am
  • 05/16/2011 - 10:58 am

Amanda - holy crap !!! – you look freakin’ unbelievable!! imagine what you’re gonna look like on comp day!!! good onya ana !!!
    ps: how long is an average w/o session for you?ReplyCancel

• 05/16/2011 - 11:12 am

karatenurse - OH MY GOSH! You look fantastic! Your hard work shows!ReplyCancel

• 05/16/2011 - 12:22 pm

Mrs. Britton - I’m so jealous of your amazing muscles….. You look great!ReplyCancel

• 05/16/2011 - 1:38 pm

DreamingofArnold - Ana,
    You are going (do already) have a beautiful V taper. keep doing whatever you are doing because it is working. Can’t wait to see you competition pics!ReplyCancel

• 05/16/2011 - 2:03 pm

Tenecia - Thumbs up! I’m still crossing my fingers that we’re not in the same class! :)

T.ReplyCancel

• 05/16/2011 - 4:39 pm

Ana C. - Thanks sooooo much for your comments ladies! I feel like I was hit by truck today lol!

Hey Amanda, my average w/o session last about 70 to 80 minutes but on Sundays it’s about 2 hours and 20 minutes. We do 3 body parts… most people would think this is crazy but so far it has worked for me. Remember, I don’t do any cardio so all of my energy is solely for lifting and that’s why I can endure longer training sessions.ReplyCancel

• 05/16/2011 - 4:42 pm

Ana C. - So my week goes like this:
    Sunday – 3 body parts
    Monday – 2 body parts
    Tuesday – off
    Wednesday – 2 body parts
    Thursday – 2 body parts
    Friday & Saturday off
    (although I’ve been adding a quick workout for calves & glutes every other Friday) Hope that helps!ReplyCancel

• 05/17/2011 - 2:03 am

Git It Girl - You are looking great! On top of that, you are SO CUTE! You got this Ana! You are going to ROCK the stage!ReplyCancel

• 05/17/2011 - 3:20 pm

Melissa Cunningham - oh wow!!!!! looking awesome and stage ready already at still 8wks out!!!!!
    awesome!!!!ReplyCancel

• 05/17/2011 - 5:01 pm

Genie - AMAZING!!ReplyCancel

• 05/18/2011 - 7:40 pm

motherfitness - Hi Ana- Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. You look amazing. I have no idea what you will do for the next 8 weeks because you are already there! Congrats!ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *