I’m heading out of town this weekend with my Tall, Dark & Handsome boyfriend for a relaxing time in Laguna Beach. We’re driving there on Friday and will come back on Monday. I really can’t wait to get out of town even if it’s just for a few days. It’ll be nice to break the routine that sometime gets old.
I plan on staying on track as far as my contest prep goes regarding my meals & gym time. The hotel we’re staying at offers complimentary passes to a nearby gym so we’re planning on using that. Also, the first request I had when choosing a hotel was that it had to have a fridge & a microwave! So I plan on bringing all of my meals so that I’m not tempted to cheat (even though I could probably get away with it a couple of times 😀 lol) so planning for this weekend is the key.
I feel a little stressed right now with all of the things I have to do before we head out:
- I’m swamped at work and have a busy day on Thursday in the office. It all hits at once right?
- Finish proofing a photo session
- Pack my clothes & stuff
- Make all of my meals for the weekend
- Make a couple of meals to leave behind for my boys
- Go to the gym today & Thursday (NO EXCUSES)
- Get my car ready for the trip (I have a bigger car so we’re taking mine instead of Paul’s)
- Pack my cameras. Who knows… my creativity may sparkle while I’m on this trip. I usually stay away from bringing my DSLRs since they’re a pain in the neck (literally!) to carry it around on the town and instead I bring my point and shoot. But they’re not the same! I have missed great shots because I don’t bring my good camera.