20 days out!

Well, so much for blogging every day right? That didn’t last long lol! I’ve been super busy the last two days and as much as I wanted to give a quick update, I couldn’t find the time.

On Friday I went to a happy hour from work and I survived! No drinks, no extra food and I stayed there for a long time! It was a nice change to be able to focus on the people instead of getting a buzz (since I never require much for that!) :-).

Yesterday I went to practice posing & shopping for the last minute things I need to pack for the show. I bought a super hot dress I’ll be wearing for the second show on the 23rd. I didn’t get one for the show in Tucson on the 16th since I doubt we’ll be going out to celebrate. I’m doing back to back shows so I need to check with the coach if I can get a post show treat (crossing my fingers I do!).

I also finished the bottom of my suit last night! Finally! Here is a sneak peak of the front:

Like I said before, it’s very Americana and I love it! I’ve always loved stars and didn’t think about the American flag when I picked the colors for my suit lol! I’m so in love with it! I’ll be starting the top this week and now that I have more experience glueing the stones it should quick to do it. After doing just the bottom I understand now why those darn suits cost so much! They’re a lot of frigging work!

I still have LOTS of energy and I feel great! I did good with my hunger after my refeed but today I’m starting to feel it again. Today is legs & delts so let’s how I feel afterwards… it’s getting tougher lifting heavy so I hope I can continue doing it this week. Let’s see…

I hope you all have an awesome week!

Share to Facebook|Pin Site Image|Tweet This Post|back to top
  • 06/26/2011 - 9:17 pm

Tenecia - I likey!! I can’t wait to see the finished product!

See ya in 3 weeks! :)

T.ReplyCancel

• 06/26/2011 - 10:57 pm

Ana C. - Hi T! I can’t wait to finish too and get it over with. Can’t wait to see you in 3 weeks! xoxoReplyCancel

• 06/27/2011 - 4:02 am

Amanda - OMG Ana your suit looks soooo teeny weeny when its laid out flat like that!!!!! but i s’pose you’re teeny weeny too with big muscles hangin’ out instead of jiggly bits (like someone else I know, aka mwah!!) how did the tanning go? these last 20 days will fly – i’m excited for you !!ReplyCancel

• 06/27/2011 - 8:40 am

Gregory Moore - Hi Ana, when are you going to complete then.

Gregory Moore
    HCG diet worksReplyCancel

• 06/27/2011 - 12:56 pm

Ana C. - I compete on July 16th…. are you promoting the HCG diet? I’m against it 100% since I promote a balanced lifestyle not a stupid 500 calorie diet. Talk about people getting rebound from it.ReplyCancel

• 06/27/2011 - 2:34 pm

A Fine Balance - I love the rhinestones on your suit!

I dont know if I am going to celebrate after the competition much either but looking forward to some baguette and cheese : )

I just saw your comment about HCG….hmm I am worried now…my Carb day is [pretty low cal…ugh…ReplyCancel

• 06/28/2011 - 5:53 pm

Mrs. Britton - I love your suit! Its going to be fan-tab-u-lous! I really can’t wait to see this sexy dress your going to rock…..ReplyCancel

• 06/30/2011 - 7:34 pm

stefanie - Nice work! Can’t wait to see the completed suit.ReplyCancel

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *