Today was a pretty good day for me… nothing exciting happened but I had a lot of energy and had a great workout!
I did Delts & Bis.
I had to drop a rep on my shoulder 35 lbs dumbbell presses since I didn’t want to go to complete failure. I went from 9 to 8 reps for 3 sets). Not too bad! All other weights remain the same as I posted here before.
I woke up super light! Today the scale said 125.6 lbs! I’ve never been this lean before other than when I was in high school – I was 118 lbs – Yikes! (hey, what can I say? I was a sprinter and naturally lean). Anyhow, I really don’t think I have much more to lose so I hope I can stay looking full for the next 3 weeks. After getting this low, I realize that I need a lot of more muscle to look competitive. I’m already planning a very loooong and enjoyable off season period to build the much needed muscle
Now let’s talk about tanning! I got all of my stuff for my tanning. I decided to do it myself since I’m short in funds and I already have spent a lot of $money$ on this hobby as it is. Sooo… I did my research on what tanning will be the best for me and after a lengthy discussion over at Siouxcountry.com, the verdict was Liquid Sun Rayz (LSR). Why? Well, you’re going to have to read the thread if you want to know why! LOL.
In the photo I have:
- Liquid Sun Rayz – Competition Bronzer & Roller
- Jan Tana – Hi Definition Glaze
- Misto Spray Bottle – This will be used to spray the LSR since I was told it does a better job for spraying on your body. I got this at Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Suave Naturals Body Wash & Baking Soda – This is to exfoliate my skin for a few days before I apply my tanning. It was recommended by LSR.
- Sole O’s from LSR – (You can barely see them at the bottom of the photo) To protect the feet when you’re applying the tan.
So there you have it… all of my tanning items. I’m doing a test run next weekend just to make sure I do this self tanning stuff correctly. I will let you know how things come out… but I’m sure it’ll be good since I’ve heard great things about Liquid Sun Rayz! I can’t wait to look like a chocolate bar!