These mini loafs are another version of my Post Workout Coconut Pancakes I posted here before. The other day I didn’t feel like having pancakes so I came up with recipe for the mini loafs. They’re perfect for brekkie, snacks or even post workout since they’re low fat.
1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tbsp Chocolate Milk Morsels (Optional)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- In a medium size bowl, combine all of dry ingredients and break any lumps with a fork.
- Add water & egg whites and mix well. You can use a blender, hand-held mixer, or immersion blender to mix up ingredients with ease.
- Add half a mix in two mini loaf tins.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you stick it in the middle.
- Serve with warm Walden Farms calorie free chocolate syrup.
Without the chocolate milk morsels it comes out to: 136 calories, 2.1g fat, 14g carbs, 16.5g protein.