I’ve been kind of quiet the past few days in the blog/facebook world since it was time for me to roll up my sleeves and work on my blog one more time. This time I made MAJOR improvements and in fact, the process was kind of heart stopping at times. I took the plunge and converted my blogger blog to a wordpress blog. As much as I loved blogger and I felt right at home, the options I wanted for my blog were just not there. With the vision I have for the future I was going to outgrow blogger sooner or later. So it was time to say goodbye
Yesterday my blog was down for a few hours during the process and I was so nervous that some people visited the blog and they would not find me! I finally figured out what I did wrong and was able to fix it. Phew! Working on web stuff is never easy.
Here are some of the things I still need to work on:
- There are still some broken links on the new blog
- The paragraphs do not have separation (I’m waiting on help support to get to me on that)
- I have some pages to update
- I need to upload more images for the header image (make it a slideshow)
- And need to categorize my posts a little better.
But overall, I LOVE LOVE the new look! Let me know what you think and if it’s easy to navigate for you. If you feel that something is missing, let me know too. I want to make this my little cozy page