This post is as quick as the recipe I’m about to share with you. This is actually part II from the Braised Chicken recipe I posted earlier today. These carrots go perfect with any dish; steak, pork, chicken, and even with your holiday dishes. They’re so simple to make that you’ll want to do them every week! They also taste great with dried rosemary leaves instead of the thyme I used for this recipe.
Well, this is all for now… I’m off to do very important things like prepare the next post I want to share with you: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread! Stay tuned 😉
- 1/2 pound carrots, peeled and sliced to your liking
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the carrots on the baking sheet and add the olive oil.
- Mix well until carrots are coated with the oil.
- Arrange all carrots on a single layer and sprinkle with salt, pepper & the thyme.
- Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender and caramelized (cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the carrots).