I’m very excited to share the following news! A couple of months ago I was contacted by Kitchen Daily to see if I was interested in being part of their Curator Network and after looking at their content and what they’re about, I couldn’t say no! Since then we’ve been working together to make that partnership become a reality.
Kitchen Daily is part of AOL, one of the largest digital media companies that work with different platforms such as The Huffington Post, TechCrunch, Homesessive, Engadget and many more.
So what this means for me and for you? Well, for you is that now I really have to share more recipes! ha! Just kidding (the have to part lol. I do love doing this! :)). Some of the benefits are:
- Eventually I’ll have the opportunity to generate some income by having ads in my blog.
- I’ll be able to network with other food bloggers
- Attend Kitchen Daily and other Industry events as a Kitchen Daily brand ambassador
- Kitchen Daily will help me generate more unique visitors to my site
- Be part of an awesome network!
Can you spot my photo below? 😀 I’m so honored to be among these fine food bloggers, some whom I have admired for years! Here is the link to the complete Curator Network at Kitchen Daily … take a look!
I hope you all continue to follow me thru this journey and if you haven’t seen Kitchen Daily yet, I hope you take the time to take a look. It has so many wonderful recipes that I guarantee you’ll get lost in there for at least a couple of hours