Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend and did something fun! I pretty much did nothing other than a couple of recipes for the blog, went out to eat with the hubby & stepson, went to the gym on Sunday and did some minor shopping like Target and Ulta. In other words….relaxed but Fun!
I’m pretty excited about today’s blog post since it’s my first Giveaway! I passed up offers like this before from other companies since I truly didn’t believe in their products. I figured the day I was going to do a Giveaway would be because I truly liked what I wanted to share with my readers/friends. I want to stand by their product 100% and know that you would like it too.
Today I’m sharing Sally’s Smart Almonds, a perfect snack that is full of healthy fat, is high in protein & fiber. I eat a handful of almonds EVERYDAY for the reasons I just mentioned.
When Sally’s Smart contacted me to see if I wanted to feature them I didn’t have to think twice! I really wanted to try their product since everything sounded delicious! How can you pass up almonds named like this?:
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (They’re Tart-Tasically Raspberrilicious!)
- Orange Ginger (Absolutely and Utterly Oran-Ginger-Iffic!)
- Key Lime Jalapeño (Subtly Sour and Spectacularly Spicy!)
- Lemon (Tantalizingly Tangy! Puckeringly Appealing!)
The almonds are infused with these flavors and are not coated with additional ingredients that would take away from their healthy factor. I was really looking forward to the Key Lime Jalapeño but surprisingly my favorite is Orange Ginger (it was the hubby’s favorite too). All 4 flavors make an excellent daily snack or would be perfect at parties & gatherings.
Sally’s Smart pride themselves on offering only quality products that are Non-GMO, No Refined Sugars, Low Sodium, No Cholesterol & Gluten Free. I know you all care for healthy products as much as I do! I have TONS of fit friends that I know eat almonds every S I N G L E day like me and these will hit the spot perfectly.
So are you ready to win a case of 12 bags of mixed flavors? Enter the contest below!
And to celebrate this special occasion, I decided to make a simple Asian Dressing to go along with my salad (topped with Orange Ginger Almonds of course). See below for the recipe and give it a try! The recipe came from this month’s issue of Bon Appetite… what great timing huh?
Recipe from Bon Appetite
- 1/2 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, add the garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar. Whisk until well blended.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and sesame oil, whisking constantly so that the dressing will emulsify.
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- This dressing can be made up to 2 days in advanced.
- Chill before serving.
Disclosure: Sally’s Almonds provided me with a case of almonds to try and work on this promotion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
ENTER BELOW TO WIN!
* Leave a comment on this blog: Which almond flavor do you think will be your favorite? – 5 points
* Like Sally’s Smart on Facebook – 3 points (link is on entry below)
* Like Fit, fun & delish! on Facebook – 3 points (link is on entry below)
Remember the more points = the more chances to win you have!