Hi friends! I decided to share this quick recipe at the last minute for your weekend eats. I made these Rosemary Croutons for our salad today along with homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette. I’ll be sharing that one soon since I don’t like to keep awesome recipes to myself…. sharing is caring right?
I started making my own croutons last year and now I’m hooked! They’re addicting so consider this a warning 😉
Here’s a tip – if you won’t be using the remaining loaf soon, cut the cubes and freeze them. That way you can make fresh croutons as needed the day you’ll be eating them.
- French Bread or Baguette, cut into cubes
- Olive Oil
- Dried Rosemary
- Garlic Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, garlic salt, and pepper. Mix and all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread the bread mixture onto the sheet.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes depending on your oven. Keep checking the croutons towards the end to make sure not they don’t burn.