These Protein Pumpkin Pancakes are super healthy, delicious and so easy to make! They’re perfect at only 275 calories (3 grams of fat, 33g carbs, 7g fiber & 30g protein) for an entire serving.
This recipe was originally posted 3 years ago and it has been a hit since then! I’m probably breaking some blogger’s rule that it’s not acceptable to post the same recipe twice but I’m not one to follow rules so here it is. You’re welcome 😉
One of the reasons to re-post these amazing healthy pancakes is to let you know I’m still eating them on a weekly basis! They help me stay on track with my diet but makes it feel like I’m indulging at the same time. Do you have any recipes that you’ve been eating consistently over the years? Do tell!
Another reason is that I’ve gotten a little better at this food photography thing and wanted to improve the photos I took of these pancakes last time. Sometimes I cringe looking at some of my early food photos. It’s a great reminder how much I’ve grown, but also a humbling feeling to know that I still have so much more to learn!
- 40 grams (or 1/2 cup) oatmeal
- 6 egg whites
- 90 grams pumpkin pure (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 packets of your favorite no calorie sweetener (I use stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- a splash of vanilla extract
- Grind the oatmeal first by using a coffee grinder, magic bullet or a blender (I used the magic bullet)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again.
- Set a small non stick pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook each side for about a minute.